How to report a roof leak to Carlisle
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call Carlisle in person.
- Contact Carlisle directly at (800) 233-0551. If you choose to contact Carlisle by phone, you’ll need the provide them with information below. Carlisle also offers an online “Submit A Leak” form, which is located at https://www.carlislesyntec.com/en/Tools/Warranty-Forms/Leak-Report.
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Carlisle that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or email@example.com in addition to contacting Carlisle. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.