Firestone Building Products
How to report a roof leak to Firestone Building Products
Firestone is now Elevate!
Please use the Elevate leak reporting page to report a roof leak to Elevate / Firestone.
How to report a roof leak to Elevate (Holcim):
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owner’s name and full physical address ready and you must call Elevate to get this information (800-428-4442).
- Use their web-based report form Report a Leak (Elevate / Firestone). You’ll need to provide the following information:
- Warranty #
- Name, phone number, and email of the person reporting the leak.
- Name, email, and phone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed a description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Elevate that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- If you send the request via email, we strongly recommend you ‘CC’ your RAMCON representative or email@example.com. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer. If you reported the leak via phone, you can send us a quick email or phone call so we expedite our response time.