Firestone Building Products
How to report a roof leak to Firestone Building Products
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owner’s name and full physical address ready and you must call Firestone in person.
- Contact Firestone directly at (800) 830-5612 or utilize their web-based report form Firestone Building Products Leak System. You’ll need to provide the following information to the Firestone Representative or in your email:
- Warranty #
- Name, phone number, and email of the person reporting the leak.
- Name and phone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Firestone that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- If you send the request via email, we strongly recommend you ‘CC’ your RAMCON representative or email@example.com. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer. If you reported the leak via phone, you can send us a quick email or phone call so we expedite our response time.