How to report a roof leak to GAF
How To Report A Roof Leak To GAF Materials Corporation
1. Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call GAF in person
2. Contact GAF directly at (800) 766-3411 Option #1. There are currently no email options. You’ll need to provide the following information to the GAF Representative during your phone call:
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform GAF that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
3. We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or
firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting GAF. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.