How to report a roof leak to Genflex
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call GenFlex in person.
- Contact GenFlex directly at (800) 443-4272. They can also be emailed at email@example.com. You’ll need to provide the following information to the GenFlex Representative during your phone call or inside your email:
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform GenFlex that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting GenFlex. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.