How to report a roof leak to Johns Manville
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owner’s name and full physical address ready and you must call JM in person.
- Contact Johns Manville directly at (800) 922-5922, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize their web-based report form Peak Advantage® Guarantee Claim Form. You’ll need to provide the following information to JM:
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone, and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed a description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Johns Manville that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- If you send the request via email, we strongly recommend you ‘CC’ your RAMCON representative or email@example.com. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer. If you reported the leak via phone, you can send us a quick email or phone call so we expedite our response time.