How to report a roof leak to Neogard
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call Neogard in person.
- Contact Neogard directly at (800) 321-6588. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll need to provide the following information to the the Neogard Representative during your phone call or inside your email:
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or email@example.com in addition to contacting Neogard. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.