How to report a roof leak to Soprema
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call Soprema in person.
- Contact Soprema directly at (800) 356-3521.You’ll need to provide the following information to the Soprema Representative during your phone call. In addition, within 3 days you must also submit their warranty claim form and send it by mail to Soprema’s National Warranty Department located at 310 Quadral Drive – Wadsworth, OH 44281. The warranty form can be found at this location: soprema.us/corp-warranties.html.
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Soprema that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting Soprema. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.