5 Ways to Protect Your Business from a Leaky Roof
A leaking roof can cause a lot of damage to your business. Not only can it lead to water damage, but it can also cause structural problems and create an environment where mold and mildew can grow. That’s why it’s important to have a trusted expert on your side to help you repair and maintain your roof. Here are five simple ways to protect your business from a leaky roof:
1. Documentation – Make sure you have detailed documentation of all roof repairs, including the date, the type of repair that was done, and the name of the contractor who performed the work. This will help you if you need to file a claim for damages.
At RAMCON Roofing, we always take great care to make sure our work is done properly and to the highest standards. We also always keep detailed documentation of all repairs we perform, so you can be assured that your roof is in good hands. We make all of this information available on the MyRAMCON Client Portal – 24/7 365 days a year.
2. Maintenance – Maintaining your roof is essential to keeping your building in good condition. Not only a requirement of most roof warranties, but with having a regular maintenance schedule and sticking to it, you can catch small problems before they turn into big ones.
RAMCON provides a comprehensive Preventative Maintenace program for all our customers. With three ‘shields’ to choose from (Bronze, Silver, or Gold), you can be assured that your roof is in good hands. Our Roof Shield programs are created to provide building owners with the maximum sense of security and to minimize the potential risks of premature roof failure and immediate repair costs.
3. Insurance – No one ever expects a roofing emergency, but when it does happen, you need to know that your business is adequately insured. RAMCON Roofing is here to help make sure that you’re fully protected in case of a roofing emergency. Contact us today to learn more about roof insurance coverage in case of an emergency.
4. Early Detection – Detecting roof leaks as early as possible is the best way to minimize the damage they can cause. That’s why it’s important to conduct regular inspections of your roof, and take action as soon as a problem is detected. RAMCON can help with that – we’re Florida’s leading full-service roofing contractor, with years of experience in repairing and replacing roofs across the state. Contact us today and let us help you keep your building watertight.
5. Professional Help – Many business owners try to repair their roofing problems on their own, but this can be a mistake. A licensed roofing contractor has the experience and knowledge to do the job right and ensure your safety. RAMCON Roofing is a licensed commercial roofing contractor with years of experience repairing and installing roofs on all types of businesses, and we are the right choice to help you. Contact our team for any roofing service you may need.
RAMCON is Florida’s leading full-service roofing contractor. We have years of experience repairing and replacing roofs on all types of businesses, from small shops to large industrial complexes. We maintain the highest industry and EMR rating, and we’re here to help you get your business back up and running. Contact us today for a free inspection and report of your facility.
5902 Breckenridge Parkway Tampa, FL 33610