How to report a roof leak to Fiberlite
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call FiberTite in person.
- Contact FiberTite directly at (413) 552-1057. You can also use their web based report feature located at FiberTite Seaman Corporation Service Request. If you choose to call, be prepared with the following information:
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform FiberTite that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting FiberTite. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.