How to report a roof leak to Certainteed
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call CertainTeed in person.
- Contact CertainTeed directly at (800) 345-1145. You can also utilize their web-based report features by clicking here: CertainTeed: Warranty Information. If you choose to call, be prepared to provide the following information to the Certainteed Representative during your phone call.
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform CertainTeed that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting CertainTeed. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.