P: (813) 663-9667
TOLL FREE: (877) 726-2661


How to report a roof leak to HydroStop

  1. Contact RAMCON directly. We’ll ask you for the building address, contact information and general project information. We will contact Hydrostop on your behalf. If you prefer to contact Hydrostop directly,  you can contact your local Hydrostop Technical Representative easily. You can find the Technical Representative that serves your area by go to http://www.quest-cp.com/contact-technical-support. They can be contacted directly by phone or email.
  1. We strongly recommend that if you choose to contact Hydrostop yourself, you also contact your RAMCON representative or roofleaks@ramconroofing.com as well. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.