How to report a roof leak to Tamko
- Find your warranty number, located at the top of your warranty. If you cannot find your warranty number, make sure you have the building owners name and full physical address ready and you must call Tamko in person.
- Contact Tamko directly at (800) 441-7190. There are currently no options to email warranty claims, however you can fill out a warranty request form located at tamko.com/contactus/. Be sure to click the “Warranty Services” button. If you choose to call, please be prepared to provide the following information.
- Warranty #
- Name, telephone and fax number of person reporting the leak.
- Name and telephone number for the onsite contact.
- As detailed description of the leak as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Inform Tamko that RAMCON is your preferred roofer to send to the leak.
- We strongly recommend you also contact your RAMCON representative or email@example.com in addition to contacting Tamko. This will allow us to produce the required paperwork and respond immediately upon direction from the manufacturer, as well as ensure the request was processed.